To report a Lost or Stolen Debit Mastercard call 1-(888)-241-2510 or outside the US call 1-(909)-941-1398.
To activate and/or set your PIN for your Debit Mastercard call 1-(866)-762-0558. You must call from the main phone number the credit union has on file for your account. If you have any questions or are unable to successfully activate or set/change your debit card PIN, please call us to verify we have your preferred contact number listed.
EFT Agreement and Disclosure with Application — Use this form to apply for a Debit Mastercard and also as a reference for all of our Electronic Fund Transfer Services.
Debit Mastercard Fraud Dispute Form — Use this form for fraudulent debit Mastercard transactions. Please note the cardholder must dispute the transaction within 75 days of the authorization date.
Debit Mastercard® Non-Fraud Dispute Form — Use this form for non-fraudulent debit Mastercard transactions. Please note the cardholder must dispute the transaction within 75 days of the authorization date.
ATM Transaction Research Form — Please note there is a waiting period of five (5) days from transaction date for the credit union to be able submit the ATM Transaction Research Form to the card processor. This time allows the ATM owner time to research/reverse the error.
Attention Online Shoppers!!
Added protection to keep your online transactions private!
Mastercard® SecureCode is a private code for your Mastercard® account that gives you an additional layer of online shopping security. Only you and your financial institution know what your code is — merchants aren’t able to see it.
Accepted around the world!
More than one million online merchants in 122 countries support transactions made with SecureCode. Look for the SecureCode logo when you’re providing your payment information.
UTELFCU focuses on traveling cardholders with fraud protection coverage
Utica District Telephone Employees FCU is now utilizing the latest fraud protection tools to give you extra confidence when you travel.
You can now submit travel information prior to your vacation to reduce the chance of your debit card being blocked while away from home. Our enhanced database contains member name, telephone numbers, travel destination(s) with start and end dates, and individualized blocking instructions.
What does this mean while you are away? Be sure to contact us prior to your trip with contact information while you are away. If we suspect that questionable activity has occurred, we will contact you to verify the transaction. Enjoy your vacation without worrying about fraudulent activity on your account.
Convenience and peace of mind when you are traveling – at no cost to you! This service is a complementary part of your membership with our credit union.
For more information about our fraud protection services, please contact a Member Service Representative at 315-724-5133.
Falcon Consumer Education
Protecting your money and your peace of mind.
At Utica District Telephone Employees Federal Credit Union, safeguarding your account is an important part of our business. We are proud to provide unparalleled card security as part of your credit union membership.
No matter how careful you are with your financial records, criminals still find ways to access your card information to make unauthorized purchases. To combat this threat, we use the leading fraud protection service to monitor your accounts and detect suspicious activity.
How it works
- The service has information about fraud that has occurred for other cardholders
- The service learns your normal spending patterns
- Based on a combination of this information, the service evaluates your transaction
If the transaction is considered risky, a fraud specialist will contact you to verify if you authorized the transaction
- If you confirm the transaction is legitimate, there is no impact
- If you confirm that you did not authorize the transaction, that card is immediately blocked to stop more fraud from occurring
- If the fraud specialist cannot reach you, a message will be left and your card may be temporarily blocked until you return the call
How you can help
- Protect your card and card information
- Regularly monitor your statements for any activity that is not yours
- If you are contacted by a fraud specialist, please return the call as soon as possible
- If the fraud specialist calls you, you will not be asked for any personal information
- If you call the fraud call center back, you will be asked to verify your identity
- Make certain that the phone number you have on file with the credit union is current so you can be easily contacted if any questionable activity is detected on your account
To learn more about how we safeguard your account, please contact a Member Service Representative at 315-724-5133.
If your card is lost or stolen, or you notice suspicious activity, please call 1-(888)-241-2510 or if outside the US please call 1-(909)-941-1398. Please follow up with the credit union at your earliest possible convenience so we can get a replacement card mailed to you.