Mobiliti™ Mobile Banking
Manage your UTELFCU account anytime, anywhere with our Mobile App!
Access your accounts when and where you want right in the palm of your hand with the UTELFCU mobile app. It’s fast, secure and free access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. You will have access to check your balances, pay bills and transfer money…while you are on the go!
With Mobile Banking you will be able to:
- Check your account balances
- Review recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View and pay bills (you must have a Share Draft account and be enrolled in Bill Pay)
Mobile Banking is free to access, but messaging and data rates may apply.
*Note: To be eligible for Mobile Banking you must be actively enrolled in Virtual Branch, UTELFCU’s Online Banking. Mobile Banking is available on mobile phones only. This service is not available on tablets or desktop computers.
There are three ways you can sign up and utilize Mobile Banking:
- Through the Virtual Branch Self Service tab. Simply log on to your Online Banking using your cellphone, click the Self Service tab and click the link for Mobiliti or by clicking the “Learn More” mobile phone icon. (We highly recommend enrolling in Mobile Banking through Virtual Branch, as the process will provide a more streamlined enrollment experience).
- By downloading the App directly from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store using your iPhone or Android phone. For your convenience we have provided the links in the badges below. (Note: Once the App is installed on your device, you will need to log in to your Online Banking and add your mobile number in the Self Service tab and click the link for Mobiliti to opt in to receive Text and/or Alert Banking).
- Mobile Browser Banking. Please click here for Browser Banking. Why use Mobile Browser Banking? You will get full and extended mobile banking capabilities on your web-enabled device. Receive an optimal banking experience with a look and feel that is similar to a PC-based online banking, in a site designed to fit neatly into your device’s screen.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Mobiliti or Virtual Branch, please contact the Credit Union for assistance.
Federally insured by NCUA