(Soon to be replaced by Zelle®)
Email it. Text it. Pay people with Popmoney.
What is Popmoney?
The Popmoney personal payment service lets you send, request and receive money to or from friends, family or just about anyone, online or through your mobile device.
Beginning July 19, 2021, to send money using Popmoney, simply log into your Bill Pay account and access the Popmoney tab from the Payment Center Menu.
The Popmoney personal payment service eliminates the inconvenience of checks and cash by allowing you to send money to virtually anyone you know or owe directly from your UTELFCU Share Draft account. All you need is the recipient’s email address or mobile number. No hassels for you OR anyone else!
- Easy – Popmoney is available through Online Banking*. Simply sign on > Pay Bills > Popmoney*
- Designed for sending AND receiving money – to and from people you know; unlike competing services, it’s not for buying and selling online
- Ready when you are – send money today or schedule future and recurring payments
- Send requests – request and receive money from one person or a group
- Truly personal – give your money a more personal touch with Popmoney e-greetings
- Import your contacts from Gmail®, Yahoo!®, and Hotmail® to facilitate sending and receiving money to and from people you know
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Collect rent from tenants or roommates
- Send rent to your landlord or roomates
- Pay your dog walker or lawn care service provider
- Get paid back for arranging an outing, like a concert or party
*You must have a UTELFCU Share Draft (checking) account in good standing and be enrolled in Online Banking with Bill Pay. Fees may apply. Learn More about UTELFCU Fee Schedule.
Popmoney is a registed trademark of Fiserv, Inc. Terms and conditions apply.